Reminder that the deadline to order Y6 Leavers hoodies is the 22nd March. Please see the original email below for more details:
Dear Parents of Manor Farm Junior School
This year, a few of us parents thought it would be nice if the Year 6 Leavers hoodies were ready in time for the kids to take on their residential or to wear for their “staycation” at school.
This means, if your child would like one, you MUST order it before the deadline of NEXT FRIDAY, 22ND MARCH 2019.
Sorry for the short notice but it would be lovely for them to have them for longer before they leave school in the summer and to wear while they are away.
* Only your child’s first name appears on the hoodie. If there is another child with the same name, there will also be their initial. E.g. Leo H. If you do not want your child’s name on the hoodie, please let me (Kathryn Hellewell – 07812 543837) or Laura Street in the office, know by Friday 15th March.
* If you miss the deadline you will be charged about £40 for your hoodie, plus postage and packing.
* Nicknames are optional for an extra £3.95. The nickname will appear above the word LEAVERS on the back of the hoodie.
* There is no mention of the residential on the hoodie, we just thought it would be nice for them to have the option to take them and also to have more time to wear them before the weather (hopefully) gets warmer.
* There is a sample size 11/13 available to view in the office. This is the biggest size for the junior hoodie. If your child needs a bigger size, you will need to select “Classic hoodie” instead of “Junior Classic Hoodie” when ordering. This will offer you adult sizes from XS.
* If less than 36 hoodies are ordered, those of us who have bought one, will have to pay a bit extra.
Any questions, please chat with Kathryn (Leos mum), rather than the school office.