Well, we did it! We managed to get through the term without major disruptions – and we are so thankful for your co-operation in remaining safe and vigilant.
It’s been a strange year, with so many unforeseen difficulties and changes. However, we did our best to make sure that the end of term Christmas festivities were as joy-filled and fun-packed as was (safely) possible!
- In lieu of productions, each class recorded a performance of a Christmas song of their choice for the rest of the school.
- The children worked hard to produce wonderful Christmas displays.
- We enjoyed a socially distanced Christmas lunch.
- The pupils wrote poems for the local community.
- Christmas cards still went out.
- We thoroughly enjoyed supporting the Save the Children Christmas Jumper Day!
We are delighted to be able to share with you the wonderful Christmas Song Performance 2020 , which we are sure you will enjoy!
And lastly, here’s a snapshot of a few of the incredible poems written by our children.
Year 3 and Year 4 Poems
Year 5 and Year 6 Poems
And lastly, here are a couple of newsletters from Bucks Mind which you may find helpful:
We do wish you a merry, safe and healthy Christmas and New Year! We look forward to seeing you all in January 2021 which we are sure will be a more positive year.